Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Figuring things out

At lake Wilson there is three trails, Cedar Trail, Switchgrass bike Trail, and Dakota Trail. I would take the kids out to Cedar Trail and Dakota Trail because they aren't as long and are more safe.

I have shortened the camp schedule to August 1st to August 4th to keep things cheap and affordable but I believe it is enough days for the kid to be educated and enjoy the camp.

The Daily Camping fee is $10.00 for day so that would just be $40.00 for my camp. Staying overnight is another $2.00 so $8.00 for that. This site says there is no trail fee anymore so we are welcome to run on that. I'm gonna rent one cabin for emergencies or anything else I may need from it. The cabin for 4 nights is $540 so I am not gonna rent it until the second night and only for the third night as well. so that would cut it down to $270. So far that is $328 dollars. 

My estimate is there would be no more than 25 kids sign up for this so with that and I would like to have 1 assistant for every 5 campers that is 30 mouths to feed for 4 days. Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner.


That will be no more than five hundred dollars to do and I will have leftover money to improve my camp and buy items I may need for it and to pay my workers and myself.

1 comment:

  1. What do you think you will charge for the camp? They can be so expensive! :) Lots of costs on the organizer's end though!

    ReplyDelete